Robert W. Beggs, CISSP
Robert Beggs is the founder and CEO of DigitalDefence, a Canadian-focused company that specializes in preventing and responding to information security incidents. Robert is a security practitioner with more than 15 years of experience. He has been responsible for the technical leadership and project management of more than 300 consulting engagements, including policy development and review, standards compliance, penetration testing of wired and wireless networks, third party security assessments, incident response and data forensics, and other consulting projects.
DigitalDefence is driven by the talent and the passion of our team. We pride ourselves on being an industry leader, as well as a great place to work.
- Working with Digital Defence
- Staff Profile
DigitalDefence is dedicated to providing the most experienced consultants. All of our staff posses the following credentials.
- An academic background in computer science or information security
- At least five years of experience in IT security within industry or military / law enforcement environment
- Possess a Canadian / NATO security clearance
- Relevant training and certifications for their position
- Possess industry-leading and relevant vendor certifications